Friday, December 7, 2007

So Funny

So I was calling for Alanah and Alyssa was standing beside me trying to convince me that she was Alanah. I told her that she might be able to trick other people but it wasn't going to work with me. Just being silly I said that they could probably switch places at school and sit in each others spot on the rug and nobody would even notice. She said very nonchalant, "yeah, I know, we do that sometimes. Alanah hates sitting in the back row so some days we just switch." I thought that was so funny! I can just picture the cute little conversations they have while walking to class. Scheming to let Alanah have turns in the front row. I'll have to ask them if they carry that out through the whole day and answer to the others name???

3 comments:

brent and julie winder said...

that is every kids dream about being a twin, they are so equally adorable, it would be hard to tell them apart. I so love your site Sasha. You are an awesome designer!

Emily Shurtleff said...

That is awesome, You will have to find out if they do do it all day and stuff I think it would be funny to hear more about it.

Stephanie said...

jwhitingfamily.blogspot.com

enjoy