cute cute pictures..love the one of one of the twins shadow and the one of baylee close up...she is one gorgeous girl..they all are so photogentic..i also really like the ones Celise and Austin together...it is so good to see more photos from you...i love your pictures..i am sorry we missed you on sat..i ended up tending some friends longer than expected..gretchen has a birthday party tomorrow morn..but he should get together tuesday..
Your kids are so dang cute! I love baseball! It looks like they are having a good time. About my pictures, That is just at Zions Bank on Main street. Crazy hu. I hope everything is going good for you!
4 comments:
cute cute pictures..love the one of one of the twins shadow and the one of baylee close up...she is one gorgeous girl..they all are so photogentic..i also really like the ones Celise and Austin together...it is so good to see more photos from you...i love your pictures..i am sorry we missed you on sat..i ended up tending some friends longer than expected..gretchen has a birthday party tomorrow morn..but he should get together tuesday..
Your kids are so dang cute! I love baseball! It looks like they are having a good time. About my pictures, That is just at Zions Bank on Main street. Crazy hu. I hope everything is going good for you!
Janille
I just hope if I comment on your blog.You`ll comment on mine.
Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment