Sunday, October 5, 2008

We are excited to announce.....

Nooo, Im not pregnant! But we did add a new member to our family last night. His name is Sandler, after Adam Sandler. Austin thought of it and we liked it. He is a Bichon Frise, and is soooo cute and the perfect dog for us. He is happy and friendly and has only barked a few times. Usually you would research a dog before you buy it, but you know us, we bought him and then bought a book about the breed. The book describes this breed as being very friendly, lovable, loyal, it said that when they meet someone they will remember them even if it is years before they see them again. They also love being the center of attention, with all of the kids, he is definitely getting tons of love and attention.


This is not him, just a photo I found online. But this looks just like him, he is so cute and happy!


4 comments:

Julie Winder said...

oh my goodness Sasha, so cute, oh Gretchen will be on her knees in jealousy. how fun, they say pets are are great in so many ways for kids. I am so excited for you guys, sounds way better than being pregnant!

Emily Shurtleff said...

Oh he is sooo cute!!! I am sure you guys will have a lot of fun with him. I like the name too. GOOD JOB!

Shari said...

that dog is cute! So are all your kids over the dog issue?

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! Congrats! I really need to call you!