Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Girls!

I can't believe that today you girls are 6years old. It makes me sad that you really aren't babies anymore. But I will still carry you on my hip in the grocery store as long as I can lift you or until you tell me to put you down cause you are getting too old for that.

Alyssa, I love you! You are such a sweet girl. You love to dance and sing and make up you own songs. I love that you can dance like you have been taking lessons for a year. You really have a talent for dancing and I love to watch you "on stage" performing for your audience. You also like to play Karaoke with the family, we are amazed at how you can get such high scores. You have a beautiful voice. You love kindergarten! and all your friends at school. You are such a smart girl. Here is a list of


Alyssa's favorite things this past year


Favorite TV show - Hannah Montana - you love her and are gonna be her for Halloween
Favorite Movie - High School musical 2
Favorite things to do - Play on the computer, Sing, Dance. I love riding Baylee's bike and going for walks with my favorite neighbor Maaika.
Favorite song - "No body's Perfect" by Hannah Montana
Favorite outfit(today, they change everyday) - New white skirt with brown shirt
Favorite books - Junie B. Jones, they are so funny!


Alanah, I love you, you are such a thoughtful girl. You do so many things for me and it always warms my heart that you would think to be so sweet. Just the other day I went grocery shopping and you guys stayed here with Celise and Austin. When I got back you were so excited to show me all you had done for me while I was gone. You had your room clean and your bed made ( which you do everyday! I love it!) and an extra special surprise was that you had completely cleaned out the fridge and organized the pantry. How thoughtful to know that that is just what I needed, but didn't have time to do it myself before I left. I was just amazed and so proud. You are also such a funny girl, you are always making your Dad and I laugh with the silly faces you make and the very funny and clever things you are always saying. You love music, If I let you and had the patience to have loud music playing you would have it on 24 hour a day, I think it goes along with how much you enjoy cleaning, gotta have that music turned up. This is your favorite list for this year.

Alanah's favorite things this past year


Favorite TV Show - Hanna Montana
Favorite Movie - High School Musical (1&2)
Favorite Things to do - Play outside with my friends, Listen to music on the computer, eat cake and have parties. Going on walks with Maaika.
Favorite Song - "Best of Both Worlds" "Gotta go my own way"
Favorite outfit(today) - White skirt with pink shirt
Favorite Books - When mommy reads Junie B. Jones and Strawberry shortcake

Well I love you girls and I am so proud of the sweet girls you are growing to be. I know this year will be so fun for us as a family to grow together, you guys are all getting so big. No more babies in our house! :(


So today we plan on getting ready and taking some cute Birthday pictures. We will also go to ColdStone this evening and have a little cake before we go.

1 comment:

Julie Winder said...

Happy Birthday Twins! I love this post. Such a sweet reminder of there lives! They are such adorable girls. Sasha I love your blog. Even though we see you guys often since we both live here in St. George there is so much we miss out on. I love reading it here! Nadia wants to bring something over for them this weekend.