Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I feel so silly

Alyssa, Alanah and Baylee were walking home from school and when they departed from their friends "somehow" Alyssa fell ( well actually the story is that she was trying to sneak over to her friend house for just a second, and Baylee was pulling on her backpack and yelling at her telling her she couldn't and she tripped and fell... but we aren't talking about that anymore because Baylee feels terrible about the whole ordeal). Well she came up the street screaming and crying and when I went out there the first thing that ran through my head was to get her to a doctor, I was freaking out. So I grabbed my keys and just went to the E.R. I guess I should have thought about it a little and maybe called Dad, but I didn't and all they told me at the hospital (after an hour ofcourse) was to put ice on it and give her some tylenol. What an expensive "tip" they so graciously gave me.

Anyways here is her poor little eye, the swelling has gone down a lot already. Poor thing!

1 comment:

Julie Winder said...

oh my goodness. ouch. poor thing. I am so sorry, I hope it heals quickly.